Monday 23 September 2013

My Art - Printing Self Evaluation


Printing Art Evaluation 
: (
: /
: )
Investigate and discuss printmaking processes.


To research artists and complete an artist study to enhance understanding of printmaking.  (Art Analysis)


Use line to create shapes and convey tone on their images.


Use tone to show light in portrait drawings and polystyrene prints and lino prints.


Use the printing process to produce a clear print.


To learn how to use printing tools.


Understand the importance of line, contours and texture to create a successful print.



Write about what you have learnt about the lino print making process?
The different outlines of the art makes every detail detailed and makes it look very nice I also learnt if you don’t talk to your friends you get a lot more work done. And every detail counts.
What new skills have you learnt?  What did you improve at?


I learnt the different ways to hold the tool so you wouldn't cut yourself I achieved that and I also learnt that if you I also improve on my art skills the way to sketch and that there are many different portraits and kind of Art.


How well did you create tone and texture on your print?


I made every piece of my face look detailed and put in a lot of shading to pull it off the different colours I also used in my two different prints made it look a lot different as well.


What could you have done better?  If you were going to complete another print, what would you do differently?

I would take a different photo and I would put in a lot more shading and I will take lots of time completing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

karla.hull@ngatea.school.nz, tristar@ngatea.school.nz, melissak@ngatea.school.nz, brendak@ngatea.school.nz