Sunday 22 September 2013

Term 3 Writing Evaluation

    What writing Level are you working at? 
    (See your writing matrix)

    • Early level 2
    • level 2
    • Early level 3
    • level 3
    • Early level 4
    • level 4
    • Early level 5
    • level 5
    What writing level should you be at?
    (See your writing matrix)

    • Early level 2
    • level 2
    • Early level 3
    • level 3
    • Early level 4
    • level 4
    • Early level 5
    • level 5


    What writing goals have you achieved this Term?
    (At least 2 goals).


    I have really started to improve on my punctuation I have always been missing it out in my stories and I have really improved.

    My vocabulary I have extended it quite a lot over the past term I am now also starting to use smarter words.

    What are your next steps? What do you need to do to reach the next writing level?
    (At least 2 goals)
    I need to find interesting topics to write about and I need to use a range of punctuation. 

    I also need to put my stories into paragraphs whilst writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

karla.hull@ngatea.school.nz, tristar@ngatea.school.nz, melissak@ngatea.school.nz, brendak@ngatea.school.nz