Thursday 7 March 2013

My Stories

I have been writing story's carrying on from a 3 minute movie. We either have to carry on from the story or write what has already happened. Here are some story's I have wrote.

Giant turtles
I had to do it, I had to leave my boat behind. I jumped onto one of the gliding turtles it felt like I was flying, well for a bit. I cringed at the pain in my legs when I landed, I stood back up my legs felt a bit better. The turtles shell was solid and quite hard to grip, their was a piece of his shell that was rugged so I slid my fingers in. The turtle didn't seem to notice that I was on his back but just as I slid my other hand into yet another rugged spot the turtle started gaining speed so did the others up ahead.  I wondered what was happening. I was starting to lose grip when the turtle started to plunge, I didn't know what was happening so I held on really tight.

I saw water up ahead. I wondered If I should let go or not but I didn’t see any land around me so I just held on tight. The world started to spin but then I realised that it wasn't the world spinning it was the turtles, the turtles all were spinning there started to drop in the water one by one. I took a breath and then I plunged into the water. The turtle stopped spinning, I looked around and saw oversized coral everywhere.  I was starting to run out of breath, anytime now I will have to take a breath 3...2..1. I the turtle started to bubble. While I took a deep breath in I was waiting for a pain in my chest the suffocating thump from my heart, but it didn’t come as the turtle has made like some sort of oxygen for me.

The turtle kept drifting along the turtle town. There were massive corals made into homes like ours, I saw this massive coral like bigger than all the rest, I would have stopped but the turtle kept going. We went through this dark bit at the entrance but when we were past that it was wonderful there were electric eels in glass bowls lighting up the place then strangest of all there was a dinner table with shells all laid out probably as plates the turtle wiggled its shell I slipped off a bit but I gripped on a bit harder the turtle quickly turned and swam really fast out the door and up onto the surface it swam right up into the air and kept going then It dove back down but it turned invisible and touched the ground I jumped off and went into my house jumped into my bed and.....
Woke up


Adventures in the pits
I didn't want to go.
Mum made me, I have always been afraid of adventure world. Mum told me I had to stand up to my fares, I couldn't do it. She shoved me in the back seat of the killing machine taking me to my death. Mum told me to stop whining I couldn't. We parked outside looking at the place made me sick, I saw a boy my age puking coming out of the door mum tried to distract me but my eyes kept turning to the poor sick boy vomiting. Is that going to happen to me.

I had an idea, I guess I could fake that I was sick I could leave and sleep in my bed that i shouldn't have left this morning. I pulled it but it didn't work mum pulled me just as the automatic doors gobbled me up. I looked around. I saw swings, slides, trampolines, gaming machines, lolly machines and tables of food and then a boring mother area. Mum went off and left me alone by myself in this place people call fun.

I went to the table of food and tried a piece of cake it was horrible. I saw a massive slide up, ahead butterflies were flying freely in my stomach. I tried to avoid it but it was like calling me in, a little boy pushed past and I fell into a little ball pit. I leaped out like it was a pile of snakes ready to attack me. I decided to do it, to slide down that monstrous slide, I slowly took steps up the ladder each step creaked as if It was going to fall from underneath me, I reached the unsteady top and looked down all I could see was doom. I leaped and Plummeted.
I regretted it once I did it.


Hope you Enjoyed it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

karla.hull@ngatea.school.nz, tristar@ngatea.school.nz, melissak@ngatea.school.nz, brendak@ngatea.school.nz