Tuesday 28 May 2013

NYLD - Best Day Ever

When I went to NYLD I learnt heaps of leadership roles and Responsibility's There were many quotes like- "Dream big achieve more" (Cam Calkoen)  "Be awesome" (Cam Calkoen) "If you build a dream a dream will build you" (Cam Calkoen) And so many more I was inspired the most by Cam Calkoen. We also learnt about superpowers because the theme was superheros and the superpowers are Laughter, Smarts, Kindness & Leadership. I am definitely laughter. Who agrees? Also we had a great performance by JAMIE MCDELL!!! It was AWESOME I had a great time!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I agree, I also think it could be leadership.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Mrs Harris.

    ReplyDelete

karla.hull@ngatea.school.nz, tristar@ngatea.school.nz, melissak@ngatea.school.nz, brendak@ngatea.school.nz