Wednesday 10 July 2013

My Term Highlights And Evaluation

Funny parts??  What made you laugh this Term?
My friends have definitely made me laugh this term and my teachers there made me laugh this term but i have really enjoyed this term the humor and all.


Likes/dislikes
*I have liked this term is the new way of fitness and new varieties of learning i have enjoyed spending rin w with my friends and learning exciting ways to learn as well as learning new ways to look at things
*The only dislike i have is how all the classrooms are set out because i am used to getting told what to do and when to do it I know that sounds weird coming from me but I really do like it that way :)


Sports and activities
There has been many sports and activities that I have joined/competed in and I have enjoyed every moment of them too many to name but not enough to do and I hope there is more activities to come.    


What I Enjoyed
I have really enjoyed the many things i have learnt and the new strategies to learn with other things i already know. I have enjoyed in P.E our cross country we are still training at the moment and we are also going to carry on next term but I am really enjoying it we have too run around the domain I have picked up some techniques over my short experience but I know i'm getting better.


I have enjoyed in art my zentangling the best it it very detailed and quite I’m not very good at being quiet but i'm learning as well as i'm improving my zentangling and my handwork I really do enjoy zentangling and any type of art mrs hull throws at us.

Reading has been awesome I have a good report for reading and I am reading a higher level I am quite proud But i can do better that is something to work on threw out this year I have extended my range of vocabulary though.

1 comment:

  1. Interesting how you like being told what to do Isabella!! At your age you should be more independent though and shouldn't need us to tell you what to do all the time!

    ReplyDelete

karla.hull@ngatea.school.nz, tristar@ngatea.school.nz, melissak@ngatea.school.nz, brendak@ngatea.school.nz